Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tensile Resistant:||210N/25mm||Base Material:||PET With Crepe Paper|
colored masking tape,
thin masking tape
260Um Thickness Crepe Paper Masking Tape 210N Per 25Mm Tensile Resistance
1. Product description
Using crepe paper compound polyester film, coating silicone pressure sensitive adhesive, good tensile strength, high temperature resistance.
1. Used as masking protection on printed circuit board during the wave soldering processand various high temperature processing.
2. Preventing the PCB from the pollution of electroplating liquid and vapor during electroplating and coating process.
3. Complying with ROHS standard.
Base film PET film with crepe paper
Color Red and white
Place of origin Guangdong China
Tensile strength(n/25mm) 210
Temperature resistance(℃) 260
Application Protection in painting
3. Packaging and shipping
Packaging:standard export carton
Shipping terms: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS
---Dispatch would be arranged within 5 working days, once the payment is confirmed.
---Port is Guangzhou Huangpu or as requests.
4. Our services
Sample Fee: Free, you just need to bear the freight
Samples: Available for evaluation before place order.
Sample Time: 5-7 days
Providing professional technological suggestion and plan.
1. Q: May I have samples?
A:Yes, free samples available and freight collect.
2. Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are professional manufacturer in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.
3. Q: What is the main product?
A:non silicone release paper, release liner splicing tape, high temperature resistant masking tape, printable bopp packaging tape, crepe paper tape etc.
4. Q: Can I use our own designing?
A: Yes, size, color, printing, logo, paper core, carton box can be customized.
5. Q: What information should I prepare for a full quotation?
A: Size/ Thickness/ Color/ Printing/ Quantity/ Material.
6. Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: You are welcome to visit us, and our factory is near to Baiyun airport, we can pick you up there. Please send us your schedule.
Contact Person: Nicole